Actions after the review decision Following our email about the review decision on your abstract we kindly ask you in case of an:
- abstract marked as a potential ‘journal paper’ or ‘paper’, to submit your paper as described the PAPER SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS on the website;
- abstract marked as a potential ‘workshop’, to submit a short description of what and how the workshop will be (workshops will take an hour);
- abstract marked as a potential ’poster’ to submit a short description or image of your poster;
- abstract marked as a potential ‘round table’ or ‘panel’ discussion to submit what topics/ key words and/or questions will be discussed (round tables and panel discussions will take an hour).
Manuscript Organization Manuscripts should include the following in the order listed:
- Title page.Include only the title of the manuscript (do not include authors’ names).
- Outline the purpose, scope, and conclusions of the manuscript in 100 words or less.
- Select 4 to 8 keywords.
- Use 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-level, unnumbered and unlettered headings.
- To permit objective reviews by two or more referees, the abstract, first page, and the rest of the text should not reveal the authors and/or affiliations.
- Present in a proper, consistent format (APA style required on final version).
- Illustrations and tables.These should be titled, numbered (in Arabic numerals), and placed appropriately within the body of the text.
- Acknowledgments should recognize prior publication as a conference proceeding, indicate grant or other support, and state significant contributions from non-authors.
- Make sure papers adhere to the theme or question to be answered. Write in clear and concise English (American spelling), using active rather than passive voice. Manuscripts should not exceed 10000 words for Journal-Length Papers – based on empirical research into or for project management practice or 5000 words for Conference-Length Papers – concerning project management theory or practice not necessarily based on empirical research. Word count to be inclusive of figures, tables, appendices (if applicable), and references. Count each figure and table as 300 words.
- Use a 12-point Times or Times New Roman font for the text. You may use bold and italics in the text, but do not underline. Use 10-point Helvetica or Arial font for text within tables and graphics.
- Papers should be double-spaced and in a single-column format.
- All margins should be 1 inch.
- Use 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-level headings only. Do not number or letter headings.
- To permit objective double-blind reviews, do not reveal the author(s) or their affiliation(s) in the manuscript (including the title page). When authors cite their own work, they should refer to themselves in the third person.
- Papers must be submitted electronically in a recent Microsoft Word format (.docx).
- Provide only the essential details (too much information is difficult to display).
- All figures, graphics, and illustrations must be in grayscale.
- Helvetica or Arial font should be used for text within the graphics and tables.
- Figure numbers and titles are centered and appear in boldface type below the figure.
- Table numbers and titles are centered and appear in boldface type above the table.
- Figures and tables should be cited and numbered consecutively in the order in which they appear in the text.
- Tables with lines separating columns and rows are acceptable.
@PM Congress 2019 – Design BlueboxEvents