Manuscript OrganizationManuscripts should include the following in the order listed:
- Title page.Include only the title of the manuscript (do not include authors’ names).
- Outline the purpose, scope, and conclusions of the manuscript in 100 words or less.
- Select 4 to 8 keywords.
- Use 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-level, unnumbered and unlettered headings.
- To permit objective reviews by two or more referees, the abstract, first page, and the rest of the text should not reveal the authors and/or affiliations.
- Present in a proper, consistent format (APA style required on final version).
- Illustrations and tables.These should be titled, numbered (in Arabic numerals), and placed appropriately within the body of the text.
- Acknowledgments should recognize prior publication as a conference proceeding, indicate grant or other support, and state significant contributions from non-authors.