Projectified™with PMI is a lively forward-looking series of conversations about hot topics and emerging trends impacting the world of project managers, from digital transformation to artificial intelligence to career development. Each podcast episode includes insights and perspectives from senior and rising project managers, business leaders in Fortune 500 companies and startups, best-selling authors, top researchers and a wide range of leading-edge thinkers. All Projectified™ with PMI episodes are free to download. Find it here!
The 2018 Research Highlights of PMI’s annual Pulse of the Profession® is available now. Detailed data driven insights on how technology is disrupting industries and changing the functional roles of workers. And what is will take to bring project of the future to life inside organizations faced with constant change.. Our latest Pulse of the Profession® research reinforces that employing proven project management practices leads to greater organizational success. High-performing companies waste 21 times less money than their underperforming counterparts. An analysis of the research shows that investing in actively engaged executive sponsors, avoiding scope creep and maturing program delivery capabilities are the three leading ways organizations can save money. Our latest research reinforces that employing proven project management practices leads to greater organizational success. High-performing companies waste 21 times less money than their underperforming counterparts. The constantly changing environment has led to an evolution from best practices to next practices as organizations try to p repare for the future. This Pulse report provides an early perspective on the trends that are changing the value delivery landscape, how project practitioners are adapting and how organizations are responding. High-performing organizations, those we call champions, develop the capability to continually adapt, adjust and innovate. Get the full study here
Project Management Institute turns 50 this year. An amazing success given the changes in, well, almost everything that impacts projects. But some things like, people, value and outcomes have continued to be the focus. A brief history of project management outlines this and other milestones along the way. What do you think was the most amazing project ever undertaken? What milestone was the most impactful? Click the link to see the full article on our facebook page and give us your feedback.
Manuscript OrganizationManuscripts should include the following in the order listed:
- Title page.Include only the title of the manuscript (do not include authors’ names).
- Outline the purpose, scope, and conclusions of the manuscript in 100 words or less.
- Select 4 to 8 keywords.
- Use 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-level, unnumbered and unlettered headings.
- To permit objective reviews by two or more referees, the abstract, first page, and the rest of the text should not reveal the authors and/or affiliations.
- Present in a proper, consistent format (APA style required on final version).
- Illustrations and tables.These should be titled, numbered (in Arabic numerals), and placed appropriately within the body of the text.
- Acknowledgments should recognize prior publication as a conference proceeding, indicate grant or other support, and state significant contributions from non-authors.
The Aula Congress Center, located in the heart of the university campus, is the best venue for international conferences in Delft. It offers a perfect combination of meeting rooms, an auditorium, various facilities, and large exhibition areas. A bar and a buffet restaurant are located in the ground floor.