A 2-day event
April 11-12, 2019 at TU Delft Conference Center. With the Goal to bring together academic and industry to create a foundation of understanding and actionable ideas. The tagline for the event is “Adapt or Die” – showcasing the need for change in academics, business and project management.
The goal of this event is to bring together:
- Research and Practice: International Professors and Project Management Grads to connect to business world to understand how their academic viewpoint can impact or benefit business.
- Business gain insight into the latest academic work and see what can be leveraged in the workplace. Also, share business’ needs with academia to bring a ‘fit for purpose‘ aspect to the international studies and papers.
- Working together TU Delft and Business can agree on shared goals, ideas to pursue, support to be given, and potential co-creation with Business R&D centers.
- PMI will bring business, practice, and process to the event to showcase the latest thinking in PM best practices, and give insight in to ‘real world PM problems’.
The audience expected 150-250 members of international scientists and students, business from around the Netherlands both large and mid-size.
Key points to know about this event
How to submit a proposal for contribution? Click here!
- Submission proposal for contribution, including extended abstracts: 31 october 2018
- Notification: 23 November 2018
- Submission full contribution:18 January 2019
- Notification: 1 March 2019
- Presentation: 11/12 April 2019